Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Shahs of Sunset's Golnesa -GG- Gharachedaghi Breaks Off Engagement to Omid Kalantari

Shahs of Sunset's Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi Breaks Off Engagement to Omid Kalantari

Not so quick with



the wedding plans! Shahs of Sunset star Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi has officially known as off her engagement to display costar Omid Kalantari, Us Weekly has learned.

The reality starlet, who announced her engagement to Omid on Bravo's View What Occurs Live on Dec. 9, determined to dial back again their partnership after being engaged for just more than one month.

"Omid and I certainly decided to consider it to an additional degree," GG informed show host Andy Cohen at the time. "We're heading to take it slowly a little bit."

A rep for GG confirms the breakup to Us.

"No wedding ceremony ideas right now. I am seeing what ukbridesmaids happens," the Shahs star



admitted to Wetpaint in a recent interview. "We are actually in a rocky location. We each jumped the gun a bit, so we're attempting to slow things down."

In December, GG told Us that the few initial satisfied when Omid moved to L.A. from Texas a few many years in the past -- and their romance has been heating up at any time since.

"Omid and I satisfied via mutual buddies and I immediately fell in love with his character," she said. "We grew to become buddies right off the bat."

The pair attempted to make their relationship create beyond friendship, but at first, "it just by no bridesmaid dresses means appeared to function."

When their romance lastly started to take off last yr, nevertheless, GG could not deny their "extreme connection" and gushed to Us about her 26-yr-previous fiance.

"I appreciate that Omid sees past my exterior," she said shortly following her engagement. "He loves me for me. He always knows what to say to make me smile. that dresses uk I'm really looking forward to everything the long term holds for us. I will usually cherish the man that he is."

No comments:

Post a Comment